I'll Never Fall in Love Again - 1970年
What do you get when you fall in love?
愛上了 你得到什麼?
A guy with a pin to burst your bubble
一個用別針把你夢想氣球戳破的男生
That's what you get for all your trouble.
所有煩惱因此得到
I'll never fall in love again.
我不要再墮入愛河了
---
What do you get when you kiss a guy?
親吻一個男生 你得到什麼?
You get enough germs to catch pneumonia.
足夠的細菌 讓你患上肺炎
After you do, he'll never phone you.
後來 他不再找你
I'll never fall in love again.
我不要再墮入愛河了
---
Don't tell me what is all about,
不要告訴我這一切一切
'Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out,
因為我經歷過 也慶幸我擺脫了
Out of those chains, those chains that bind you
擺脫那些沉重的枷鎖
That is why I'm here to remind you
所以 我再此勸告你
---
What do you get when you fall in love?
愛上了 你得到什麼?
You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
你只得到謊言 痛楚 悔疚
So, for at least until tomorrow,
至少 延續到明天
I'll never fall in love again!
我不要再墮入愛河了





























